Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Best Gift EVER

Jayson truly gave me the best gift this Christmas - a new pair of Uggs!!!!!

Now - if you know me, you know that I don't blindly follow fashion trends, nor am I label conscious clothes purchaser. However, when it comes to my shoes, comfort and functionality are a MUST - and you tend to have to shell out the bucks for those - my Uggs and my Birkenstocks are my lifelines . . .

I purchased my Uggs when I lived in Minnesota in December 2006. Now, you're not supposed to where them in rain/snow - however, not wearing them in the snow in MN would kind of defeat the purpose of having them. But, they tend to wear a little quicker. So alas, after 3 years, this winter a hole started to form at the top of the shoe . . . and just as I started to realize that I would never get another pair, because really, in my world - what mother of 2 buys herself a $150 pair of boots - I opened my present from Jayson :)

And after having my Uggs in both MN and TN - I can tell you - they keep your feet warm sans any socks in -40 weather, and your feet don't sweat if you wear them when it's 90 outside :)

And as you can see . . . it was really time for a new pair

A BRAND NEW PAIR



MY UGGS AFTER 3 GOOD YEARS

1 comment:

Pink Caddy Rocks said...

I love my Mary Kay pink uggs too!
It looks like everyone had a great Christmas. We will rock the Mary Kay world in 2010!

Love and hugs,
J