Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The New Place


Well - I will give it to Mr. Crandall . . . he found us a good one. After a day of searching in the snow yesterday, he managed to find a fabulous place and stay within budget!

We are going to be downsizing a little bit - going from 4bd 3ba 2500 sq ft to 3bd 2ba 1400 sq ft - but I honestly have to say . . . I am SO EXCITED about 1100 less sq ft to clean!!!!! HA - and our new house has a formal dining room AKA our playroom - because who really needs a formal dining room!?!?! We have one and have just recently started eating in it because it's going away!!! And of course, we had to be budget conscious because the house hasn't sold - mortgage and rent at the same time . . . ugh, I just had a mini heart attack!!

In our new place Marlie and Samantha are going to share a bedroom . . . it is something that is inevitable when we plan on having more kids, so we're gonna give it a go. And the 3rd bedroom will be my office for my Mary Kay business :) Because (even though they're not completely decided on whether they will make me continue to work through a notice!!!) I get my 60 day notice of severance on the 25th of this month. You don't know anyone as happy to get let go as I am!!!!!!!!!!! Does Hallmark make a "Congrats on Getting Fired" card?!?! They should :)

Moving day is the end of the month - so if your bored on the 27th and live in Knoxville, swing on by :)

**The pic above is sent from Jay's camera phone - because I still have never seen the town of Clarksville!!! We're heading up this weekend to check it out though!**

No comments: