And ends as well . . . we have reached the end of a chapter in our family's life and are getting ready to start a brand new one . . .
I have learned a lot of lessons on this move:
- We have now acquired too much stuff to move ourselves . . . words cannot describe the illness that I felt when I realized that a 2nd 440 mile round trip would have to made to get the rest of our stuff on a 26' Penske truck
- We are fortunate to be surrounded by the greatest family anyone can ask for
- I had a lot of features in our old home that I took for granted - oh kitchen sink sprayer, how I will always miss you . . .
- Losing 500 sq ft doesn't seem like much - but I am certain it all came out of my kitchen - and not the floor space, just the cabinets!
- While I love change - I take 5 years off my heart every time I live the upheaval of a moving situation
- We will never have a home without a playroom again - and it looks like I run a home day care . . . but I guess I do :)