Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend + 1

Hi-Ho Cherry-O

Our Neighborhood Deer Family


The girls and their friend Kendall


The girls and I made a quick trip to Knoxville for my Mary Kay conference on Friday and returned to Clarksville today.

We were fortunate to spend some time with our family and some of our fabulous friends. We left to come home today after saying goodbye to our family . . . and Grandma heading off for foot surgery (which went just fine).

And after our dinner and bath time routine, we got a quick view off the deck at sunset of the 5 deer that were out back the other night . . . all 5 came back tonight!!! I got the best pic I could. We live in a pretty central location, but across the street is the back of Dunbar Cave state park - so apparently this little group will be frequent visitors.

After Samantha was in bed we sat down to teach Marlie her first board game - Hi Ho Cherry-O. I am pretty certain from her perspective this is by far the coolest thing we have ever taught her. She did a great job taking turns and high-fiving whoever won . . . and when she lost, she would say "I'm going to win next time - it's my job!" hahaha I think the Easter bunny might bring Chutes and Ladders and Candy Land for her Easter basket!!

No comments: