Sunday, September 12, 2010

Eh

Well, third time is the charm . . . for getting pregnancy naseua I mean!! UGH!! This week the sickness has set in . . . I don't have an aversion to anything in particular, just a general feeling of sickness ALL DAY LONG!! I know that I am not in the norm, but I have always been one of those people that would much prefer throwing up to being nauseous - but no throwing up, just yuckiness!! Of course this sick feeling couldn't happen the first pregnancy when there were no kids to take care of, or the 2nd when I sat in an office all day and could've just slept at my desk, it has to come now, on this one . . . . when I have to be "on" all day with 2 kiddos! Awesome . . .
And I could say something completely humorous like this sickness could indicate a different sex in the baby . . . but we all know that I completely suck at predicting the sex of our kiddos since I was 100% confident that both of my previous pregnancies were boys - no doubt in my mind - and I have 2 beautiful little girls! So I'm not even guessing this time!

But sickness and exhaustion aside we headed to Knoxville for a quick 24 hr trip to help my Mom clear out some stuff and hold a garage sale . . . it was extremely successful on the profit side and getting my Mom to clear out stuff! Her house has now been on the market for 6 months - we're hoping for an offer soon . . .

When we got home these shirts were waiting for the girls from Uncle Ryan . . . I think he wanted to make sure they lasted for the next 5 seasons :)