Sunday, March 13, 2011

Baby Boy's Surprise Sprinkle

So we headed over to our friend Katie's house yesterday for a playgroup . . . or so I thought. Turns out that when we arrived, it was a surprise shower for me!!!! Well, I guess on the 3rd baby it's called a "sprinkle" instead of a "shower" :)

Clearly I was surprised!!
The AWESOME food made by everyone - it was a sweet and salty theme :) Liz's cupcakes were chocolate with a chocolate covered potato chip on top!

Susan made the beautiful banner below - the colors match our nursery colors. Of course, even though we found out the sex this time, doesn't mean that we have been able to agree on a name! So it says "Welcome Baby C" - but Susan said we can add the name on once we have one - which I don't think will be any sooner than delivery day!

A few of my friends and their beautiful babies

It was the best playgroup ever!! I am definitely blessed to have such kind people around me! And of course, we got some fabulous gifts for the baby boy! Just 7 more weeks and he will be here!

1 comment:

Tina. said...

You totally deserve a surprise Sprinkle because you're awesome!! I'm glad you have some great friends there. =)