Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Last Couple of Days

Thursday we hosted playgroup at our house. The little boy next to Marlie is Jeremy . . . I tell his Mom all the time that I could totally steal him and everyone would think he was ours :)
After playing outside the kids came in and decorated cupcakes I had baked . . . check out little Mason trying to get in on the action!
Saturday night we headed over to Cooling in the Cave - they had a little band playing music in the cave. We were having a fabulous time until a little boy with zero social boundaries came over and pushed Marlie down . . . of course she landed right on the elbow that just had pins taken out - needless to say, she freaked out and asked to go home . . . not a request I generally oblige, but this time it was understandable.

This little boy turned 3 months old! And he is diligently trying to roll over every day . . . and he LOVES tummy time . . . and no, I'm not being sarcastic. The kid loves to be on his stomach . . . and he tries to push off with his feet . . . I have a little feeling that he is going to be my early crawler and walker . . . I could be wrong . . . but he is definitely my most smiley baby - and that is saying a lot with Samantha as a sister . . . and speaking of his sister, I can't get over how much they look alike!! These 2 look alike as babies . . . Marlie will always be on her own in baby pics with that widow's peak!!

No comments: