Monday, March 12, 2012

So Much Fun, So Little Time to Blog About It!

I don't feel like I am behind on life right now . . . just seems I haven't had the time to blog about it in the last few days!

A few of the days were spent not doing much other than healing my sprained foot. I went to the doc on Wednesday because I was almost certain that I had broken it - but nope, just a freaking bad sprain! No ability to walk + 3 kids = not the greatest few days. Evan thought it was hilarious that I couldn't chase after him though.Saturday was pretty busy with a Girl Scout event for Marlie, LEGOs at the library for the little ones, and some posing . . .
In between we stopped by Toys R Us to scan some things to put on the kids' birthday lists. I love that I scan the bar code at Toys R Us from my Target app so it goes straight to their Target lists - especially since several of the things Marlie wants aren't toys anymore. Evan was scoping out several Home Depot workbenches!
We also squeezed in some craft time to make paper plate Easter bunnies.
And Sunday was full of good times. We headed down to Nashville to go to Bass Pro for the Spring Festival. They had a catch and release pond that the kids could take turns trying to fish in - no fish were biting, but the girls had fun fishing with Daddy.And of course, the aquarium is always a lot of fun to look at - especially this little man who decided he could stand by himself and look.And then of course the girls had to pose for a quick pic by the bear!

No comments: