Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pins and Patches

We are so thankful that Marlie got a new troop leader in the Spring - Miss Dorothy is FABULOUS!!  She plans so many great activities for the girls and we couldn't be happier to have her!

Tuesday night the girls did a little backyard camping and we had a cookout.  They also made and exchanged friendship bracelets . . . and since this is their end of the year, the girls got pinned with their very first star!
 Do you think Marlie has enough patches?  We still have another whole year with this tunic!  I am so glad she loves it - I even showed her my Girl Scout stuff from way back when.  She said "but one of your troop numbers fell off" ha!  Yes, yes it did . . . because my Mom "sewed" them on just like I do hers - fabric glue baby!!!!  Sewing is on my list of things I would like to learn in my thirties . . . 

No comments: