Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Oh Baby Boy

Well Baby Boy, it's time to come out! We saw the doctor yesterday and decided that you are making your entrance into the world on Thursday! In part due to your size and also my randomly increasing blood pressure. But as you can see, you have run out of room!
In just 4 weeks that's how much you have grown!

And while I can't really say it out loud because it sends me into minor panic attacks, I will pen it for memory's sake. Yesterday while measuring to see how big you are, baby boy, they found some things on your heart. Most likely they are nothing, but you will have an echo when you're born to make sure. But you are my son, and I have plans to give you at least one name of someone with the greatest heart ever, so that tells me that your heart will be perfect! But good job on distinguishing your time in the womb with a first for me :)

I can't wait to meet you in a few days!!!

No comments: