Sunday, September 14, 2014

One Month

Hudson Eric is one month old today!
I say the same thing every time - I can't believe he is one month old, but at the same time I feel like it's been forever.
We are starting from square one as far as feeding. We are still working out the specifics, but it looks like Hudson is allergic to milk proteins - so much for nothing new on the fourth infant stage! I feel like right now I am so focused on his eating, and have been since day one, that I don't notice much else going on. My sweet little boy who was supposed to come out and be 10lbs started life at 7lbs  9oz. When we left the hospital he was at 6lbs 14oz and stayed at that until 1 week. We changed things up and got him up to 8lbs even . . . And somewhere between week 3 and 4 he developed these stomach issues that caused him to be 7lbs10oz at 4 weeks. We will get this tackled and get growing . . . But honestly, right now it has me kinda wrecked . . . 
So here's to a better month . . . Hudson is going to gain 5 pounds and I am going to lose 10 . . . 

No comments: