Thursday, April 6, 2017

Thankful Thursday

I joke that Hudson has fourth child problems - his baby book is lacking information, I haven't been as diligent with professional portraits, and his moments have not been as clearly laid out as his brother's first 2 years.

But you know what . . . it's the season of life. It's not that life has changed drastically, I mean for us it seems like a normal progression, I have just reached a season where I have to allocate my time carefully because most days there is more life than hours. And at the end of those days where I used to spend time writing down those memories, I find myself worn out in a good way . . . and the writing just doesn't seem appealing . . . right now I would rather read than write . . .

It's moments like the one below sandwiched in between conference calls and data analysis that do take my energy throughout the day . . . And I couldn't be more thankful for it . . . My assistant and I rock our work days!


And I can't mention thankfulness without one of the main reasons my assistant is so awesome during the work days . . .


The giant bears I have for sitters . . . and of course, Grandma! And all of his fourth child problems are trumped by that fourth child benefit - he not only spends his day at home with Mom . . . he has his Nanny all day too!

Its the random moments when I become overwhelmed with gratitude and love because I look at these people that are important to pen for memory . . .

And eventually I will get back to writing about the rest . . .

No comments: