Sunday, August 20, 2017

Back to School and The End of an Era

The kids started back to school on Thursday - and I love our new school! We have 3 Soaring Eagles this year.

Time is definitely going at warp speed these days!

And after ELEVEN YEARS of having 1 kid in diapers (minus 2 short 4 month breaks), the Crandall house is officially DIAPER FREE!!!!!!!!! It took 2 days and a bag of m&ms and dude has been accident free. So we took a little trip to Toys R Us to celebrate and he picked out an electric weedwacker :)

I still haven't found the pause button on life - but I have found a more slow motion version. I look at that picture and see 2 boys becoming more awesome and 2 girls still so much bff's that they wore evening gowns to the toy store because that's all they had that matched. I love these little people so very much!!!

No comments: