Sunday, July 5, 2020

I Suck at Blogging . . . But I’m an OK Parent

I take the pics these days . . . but can’t seem to get them logged with timeless stories . . . I take comfort in the fact that they are all old enough for a photo to trigger a memory . . . so here is our month of June - all the birthdays, Father’s Day, time with friends, and living through the BS that is still COVID.  None of these celebrations were any less important because I didn’t space out a blog post for them . . .


  • Marlie turned 14
  • We camped at Mogote
  • Sam turned 12
  • Mom turned 39
  • Jay celebrated his 14th Father’s Day
  • We camped with besties at the Arkansas Headwaters
  • Jay and Sam built a rabbit cage (4 day project)
  • Hudson learned to ride the bike with training wheels instead of the big wheel 


























1 comment:

Pink Caddy Rocks said...

Great photos! I am so glad you all are doing well and living life big.