Tuesday, January 12, 2010

YUM


This is a pic of Samantha doing what she does best - EATING!

I remembered this pic that Jayson took, and after this morning's breakfast, I thought it was appropriate to post it.

Samantha's breakfast this morning - 2 full size toaster streudels (sans the icing), 2 prunes, a handful of Cheerios (her appetizer while she was waiting), and her milk. And that wasn't enough, so she ate 1/2 of Marlie's waffle that she didn't want!!

And this is the girl that is only in the 60th percentile for her weight . . . ever seen an 18 month old pound an entire bratwurst? Or last night, finish 5 large pieces of broccoli and then move over to Marlie's plate to eat her carrots and rice!??!?!

It amazes me . . . and makes me a tad bit jealous that I can't eat like she does :)

No comments: