We had a FABULOUS time at the beach this past week . . . but it is so nice to be home and relax too!
Highlights of the week:
- Marlie enjoyed the ocean and went under water in the pool
- We flew kites for the first time
- Built a lot of sand castles
- Had fun at the Kid's Club with crafts, painting, cartoons, and story time
- Roasted marshmallows by the campfire
- Collected A LOT of shells
- Made our 3rd annual trip to Kirk's for ice cream
- Marlie went on her first big girl carnival ride - the flying planes!