Thursday, August 12, 2010

MN Trip Part 1

Well . . . after 14 hours in a car we checked into our hotel and slept . . . but not for long!!

We jumped up and went to Caribou - for all of you Starbucks lovers out there - YOU KNOW NOTHING! I don't drink coffee, but I know the chai tea lattes are waaaayyyyy better!

And then we visited with Jenny and Marlie fell in love with Reagan . . . but still prefers that she herself get a baby brother instead of another sister :)

Then we headed to the zoo and rode the merry go round! Our carousel depending on where you're from!

And then it was dinner with some of our very dear friends!!!

**For CC I will note that Marlie took the pic when she had a huge bite of food in her mouth**


A side note - in that pic they are watching a dvd that we packed . . . and then Grandma brought Alice in Wonderland . . . Marlie is currently running around the house screaming "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!!"

No comments: