On the 3rd time around:
- I am by far more relaxed and willing to go with the flow
- the nursery isn't done at 4 months of pregnancy
- I want to focus on being a Mom - hence the cloth diapering
- there is no corporate world to contend with
- I became very acquainted with nauseau and a little bit of vomitting - thank you Zofran for carrying me through
- I have to purchase the same stuff I did on the 1st time around - bottles wear out, pack n plays break, and car seats expire!
- I fully intend to take my 96 hrs totally in the hospital - grandparent willing of course - to hang with just the baby
- I trust my gut more
- I still can't believe we are going to ruin the surprise - waiting 9 months before seemed like nothing - now I don't even have the patience about me to wait a few more weeks! ha!
- I am tired - there was no bounce out of the first trimester and get my energy back . . . but then again, I have a toddler and a preschooler - I can't really remember if I had energy before this or not . . .
- I am more centered and aware of the life that is being formed
- 11/2 - I can't find a stinking gender neutral baby book to save my life!!! So I have set myself up for the fact that I will just wait until we know the gender - but I better start writing stuff down - so there is the date that I first felt the movement in my tummy - slight and brief, but I know what it feels like!
- I have an urge and desire for a Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag that cannot be expressed in words alone - google it and fall in love - unfortunately, if you google it and see the price, you will see that my desire will never come to fruition . . . lest I spend that money on a diaper bag and it meets the fate of my new Uggs when Samantha had chocolate milk . . . someday, somehow, someone will make a knock off :) haha
All in all . . . I am glad there have been a few differences . . . it can only mean we will have another unique personality . . . it can only get more interesting from here . . .