Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Wonder

I wonder what it will be like for my girls to have a little brother . . . . I have no concept of what it would be like to have a younger sibling. I can tell you that given my personality and family role after so many years of being both the youngest and the only girl, I don't think I would've cared for a younger sibling. I do, however, understand having a brother, or 2!

Eric never did anything to me that I can say would even be close to being mean or teasing. But then there was Jason . . . he was a true older brother! There are physical scars to remind me of some of our childhood fights . . . and other vivid memories that I just recall, probably because of the sheer fear I had at the time! ha!

But I saw these 2 shirts today and I wonder . . . what will it be like for Marlie and Samantha to be older sisters . . .

If I had to guess I would say that there will be lots of love for this little boy . . . but maybe in 10 years, they will have the sentiments of the above shirts . . . so I guess we will treasure the young and loving years :)

I am almost 26 weeks pregnant and cannot wait to meet our son . . . given the current movement, we have a soccer player or at least a football player with a fabulous kick/punt! But alas, he still does not have a name . . .

1 comment:

Wiz said...

Twenty-six weeks already. Time flies!