- Total Weight Gain/Loss: 22lbs - a little more than I would like, but if I gain 1lb/week for the next 11weeks (cuz the C-section will be scheduled at 39 weeks), I'll still be under 35lbs . . . and 5-6 of that 11 will be baby gain! Any way you slice it - it's less than 90 and 60 from the previous 2 . . . so I'll take it :)
- Maternity Clothes: Yes, I have lots of them! Right now it's all about the hunt for the nursing/maternity pajamas I want!
- Best Moment this week: Possibly coming up with a name last night?!?! But I don't want to jinx it . . . and not necessarily the best moment, but a moment, I had to take my wedding ring off today and switch to my pregnancy wedding band because my fingers are getting bigger!
- Gender: A boy who may or may not be a kickboxer
- Movement: This is the first baby that has movements that are actually painful. The days of the flutter kicks and fun movement are over - there is actually pain involved . . . and by the end of an active day, the painful kicks accompany some fabulous Braxton Hicks contractions . . .
- Food Craving: Cereal - it's all about cereal - specifically Shredded Wheat and Special K - there could be worse cravings to have . . . although my grocery budget would disagree - cereal can be spendy stuff when you go through 3-4 boxes a week!
- What I miss: Beer - I am not going to lie . . . I do miss it . . .
- Sleep: The exhaustion is coming back, but it does not make the sleep any easier - just prepping me I guess . . .
- What I am looking forward to: Quite honestly - setting a date for the C-section - and secretly hoping that this will actually be the time my body decides to go into labor and we are surprised and don't deliver on the date we set . . .
And while I don't do belly shots, I have to have one to put in my little baby boy's baby book - so I thought I would have Jayson snap one today before I get more swollen and bigger! ha!