Wednesday, February 15, 2012

ATL

We headed to Atlanta on Saturday for a few days . . . whew, it was fun as always, but I am wiped right now!

We had a great time visiting Grandma and Grandpa
And Evan ate his first Nilla wafer (it's a thing for Grandpa!) We went to see the new Clifford the Dog exhibit at Imagine It and meet up with some friends of ours who live is SC now
Boys had fun . . .
And girls had fun . . .
And fun was had by all at lunch at the Mellow Mushroom!
Then we had a girls only day with Grandma at the Fernbank Museum
We got to meet our nephew Conrad for the first time! I changed his diaper and knocked off his umbilical cord stump . . . and got poop all over his jammies :) I am totally rocking aunt-hood!
Mommy and Daddy got a night out for dinner at The Cheesecake factory to celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary!
I don't know . . . we are starting to look like grown ups . . .as opposed to this self portrait, where we were anything but grown up . . . What a difference 9 years makes, huh?!?! Only in our looks though . . . he is still my very best friend and the love of my life . . . and I like to think about that day, a few years from now, when I will be able to say that I've spent more of my life with him than without him . . . that brings me a peace that there are no words for . . .



And just in case that wasn't enough pictures of life for the last few days (I didn't even go into the awesomeness of the consignment sale we went to and my shopping day with my fabulous MIL!!), here are 2 more . . .

because I don't get that many pics with my girls

And I certainly don't get them where I actually look at them and say "yep, you look like you belong to me!"

No comments: