Friday, May 25, 2012

Park Time

We enjoyed some time at the park yesterday.  A park that was open before the floods finally reopened - 2 years later!!  But it was totally worth the wait!

Evan and his new ride! Just stopping in for a drink and looking cool in front of his "car".  The steering wheel even plays music :)
 I am so in love with this stroller . . . I sold both of our double strollers and made the exact amount to get this fabulous new single! We are renting a double at Disney and I have a feeling I will fall in love with it - all $500 of it - so I thought it best to go ahead and get the new one before I started doubting wanting to go back to a single. It's just time . . . I was way over the girls fighting for the 2nd seat . . . and come August, it will just be me and my little guy on walks anyway!

Sammie walking the tightrope
 Or the "pirate plank" as she referred to it.  Her balance rocks - she didn't fall once!
 I missed it, but somewhere along the way Evan decided he was big enough to just jump on and play like everyone else!
 And I hate stupid blogger and flipping my pics . . . but I love this one so much - even sideways, he is handsome . . . and looks like he's 2!
 He was sooooo proud - he climed all the way to the top on his own . . . but had to be stopped because he was just determined to go down the slide on his stomach . . . no fear in this one!

1 comment:

Wiz said...

Darn! Of course we live in TX so it would have been difficult but I wish we could have traded strollers! I have the exact same Jeep stroller and will be selling it on Craigslist because we will need a double stroller. Love the pictures. Looks like a fun day at the park.