Monday, July 9, 2012

I Clocked Out For a Bit

I was fortunate enough to head down to Nashville for 24 hours this weekend.  I was lucky to get to spend time with one of my best friends who I haven't seen in way too long . . . and be her date to a wedding.

And because it's fun to look back . . . the last wedding reception/party we were at together was mine, over 9 years ago . . . 

Jayson did a fabulous job being the awesome Dad he is while I was gone . . . he even took the kiddos to Chuck E Cheese and got them pizza for dinner (not from the Cheese though, he has standards!).

And we are back into our summer schedule!  This is the last week for our summer program at the library, but the museum is starting up their summer program.  Next week is Girl Scout camp for Miss Marlie . . . and anytime we see a break in the storms, we run for the pool :)  Only 4 weeks of summer vacation left before our 2 beautiful girls hit the road to school . . . 


2 comments:

Tina. said...

You're so good at finding pictures from the past to compare to. I love it! Had tons of fun with you - let's not go so long without seeing each other in the future. I told Nate about Vegas and he's down if you guys decide to do it!

Kasey Noel Rose and Reagan Caroline Rose said...

YOu deserve a break!!! Hope you are all doing well!