Thursday, February 14, 2013

#10

This is our requisite self portrait we always take before heading out for our anniversary :)

When your anniversary is on Valentine's Day, you learn to eventually go out on another night when the rest of the world doesn't! So we went out last night and continued our tradition of Mexican food on our anniversary.

It's hard to believe that it's been 10 years in some respects . . . But in others, I can't remember too much before Jayson. In June we will have been together for 12 years - we have truly grown up together. In a few years we will cross that point where we have been with each other for more of our life than not . . . And I think that is a completely awesome thought! I have my best friend as my partner in life. And to quote a favorite tv show of mine, while it hasn't always been easy, it has been everything! It is because I have him by my side that I look at our future with such excitement and I know it will be awesome! So as we say each year - 10 down, 40 to go . . .

1 comment:

Pink Caddy Rocks said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! To a really special couple. Love you two!