Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Grandpa

Last night my Grandpa Frank and his friend Teri came into town. It was so unbelievably great to see them. I miss my Grandma . . . But I am so glad that my Grandpa has someone as awesome as Teri to spend his time with.

The kids saw him and acted like they had known him forever - Evan was all over him - in the picture he was trying to get his watch, his glasses, and everything else! Marlie had made him a card at school . . . And Sam was just her normal smiley self.

5 years ago next week was the last time that I saw my Grandma - and I knew then I was blessed to still have grandparents at my age . . . To be almost 32 and have the chance to go out to dinner and hang out with my Grandpa and talk (in part thanks to my Mom staying with the kiddos) is just amazing to me . . .

1 comment:

Pink Caddy Rocks said...

So this is the kids Great Grandpa! How cool is that?