Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Back to School

Last night we went to the girls open house at their new school!
Grandma stayed home with Evan so we could take our time and explore.
I don't think I could ever put into words how grateful I am for this new school!
I am sooooooo impressed and excited by both of their teachers. 

So today Marlie had a half day and rode her new bus!
Sam and I went in for an hour to find out her testing day and when she would start.
Of course, Evan had to strap on his backpack and be part of the excitement!
If that picture doesn't make you realize how quickly this all happens, I don't know what would. And this one too . . . 
How did we get here already?!? Because I am pretty sure that this was just yesterday . . . 
And now I have to go squeeze Evan and explain that he can wear that backpack all he wants as long as he doesn't intend to use it anytime soon!

1 comment:

Tina. said...

Sam's haircut is adorable!