Sunday, September 8, 2013

Catch Up

Well let's see . . . Some things to catch up on . . . 

1. I got my first bee sting while putting my hand down on a yellow jacket - that would be after Evan puked on me but before he had diarrhea all over the living room. Luckily that was all between 6:30am and 8:30am and the day went uphill from there!

2. The girls were lucky enough to have 3 grandparents at Grandparent's Day at their school! Fun was had by all!


3. I just got back from Atlanta yesterday after helping my brother and family pack up their house for a move to Santa Fe, New Mexico! It was crazy, but there were a few calm moments like this one when I had some alone time with my nephew.

4. Samantha went for her first Girl Scout meeting this afternoon! She is officially a Daisy! She had fun, but in her natural fashion didn't want to be left . . . So I was too busy detaching her from my leg to get a picture of her in her uniform :) Maybe next time . . .




No comments: