Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Not So Little Boy

I had a coupon for Olan Mills to get a free sitting and 3 free images on a cd, so today Jayson and I took Evan for some quick pictures.  I wanted the pictures both as his 3 year pics and as a possible shot to put on a birthday invite.  He did a great job, had fun, and smiled the whole time.  It was all fun and games until we were at lunch and I realized we just took my baby boy's three year old pictures, and then came the pregnancy hormones.  Poor Jayson, I just started crying and he had no idea what was wrong with me!  Thank goodness on the fourth go round at least I know what's wrong so that I don't continue crying because I don't know why I am crying . . . not that I ever did that . . . HA!

Anyway . . . here are the three poses we picked of our little guy . . .



1 comment:

Pink Caddy Rocks said...

He is so handsome and I love his room too!