Tuesday, April 15, 2014

21 Weeks

Well . . . Here we are baby boy . . . You and I have passed the halfway mark!

Today I saw pictures of you and watched your anatomy scan for an hour. I held my breath through most of it (sorry about that!). In the end, it can be said with a high degree of certainty that you are as happy and healthy as your siblings. For this knowledge, there are not enough words that I can ever speak to express my relief and gratefulness. You my son are meant to come into this family as the final piece and I am pretty certain you will rival your siblings for your piece of the spotlight! But maybe, just maybe, it will be because you will be the laid back one.

You see . . . You already have your hands behind your head and your legs in the air relaxing.
And when that was too much, you just chilled and sucked your thumb!
Your Dad could use another laid back individual in this house . . . But then again, you are half me :)

19 more weeks kiddo . . . I know you will continue to grow and come out healthy and strong . . . And now I can breathe a little easier . . . Until you start punching me in the ribs anyway! But I welcome it! Let's do this second half!

No comments: