Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Labor Day Weekend

We had a pretty low key weekend - but we did venture out on Monday for a little outdoor fun.

We picked up Grandma and Uncle Eric and headed to an outdoor play space and splash pad in downtown Nashville. The kids LOVED the splash pad and all of the cool water features.

Evan had no fear of the water or any of the older kids . . . Probably because he is the size of a 5 year old!!!
Making angels in the water :)
And my Mom just wanted to get her feet wet . . . Ha!
We dried off while we had a picnic and then headed home for naptime. 

Hudson's look once we got home and settled seemed to say "so that was a splash pad, I am not impressed since I couldn't participate!" 
And tonight as we were all relaxing I tried to snap a few pictures of Hudson on my lap. He already has fewer pics than his siblings, so I am trying to get better at that . . . Though I feel a lot of his pics will end up like this . . . 
The life of the fourth baby . . . having your baby pictures photo bombed by your siblings . . . 

No comments: