Monday, January 12, 2015

Photo Dump Catch Up

The new year definitely started out with a busy list!! First things first, it's Girl Scout cookie season!!
Samantha and I went with her troop to spend the night at the Adventure Science Center and learn about cookie sales - and most importantly eat the cookies!!
It was great to spend the time with my little girl . . . we don't get a whole lot of one on one time. From the bottom of my heart, I am thankful for my sweet ball of sunshine every day - but put her in a situation with a hundred other girls her age, and I was shown beyond a shadow of a doubt how truly special her upbeat attitude is!! She had more respect and manners in her little finger than any other girl in that place! I was really proud that she was mine :)

We have had a lot of doctor appointments for Grandma over the last week, so the boys have been hanging with Daddy.
Hudson has begun tackling foods. We started with oatmeal and he was less than impressed. 

"You're going to put what in my mouth?"
"Well it looks interesting"
"What the hell Mom?!?!?"
His facial expressions lately have been cracking us up! Like this one . . . 
He's been having fun in his new seat from Santa and doing a great job grasping things now. Unfortunately, I think he's going to be like Sam and want to grasp his food because even after switching to applesauce, he's not a huge fan of being spoon fed!
Photo bomb by older sister!
And of course, what would a blog post be without baby smiles :)

No comments: