Sunday, March 22, 2015

It's Not Because I Didn't Try

Dear Hudson, 

I thought you should know about your first "4th child problem". 

One day you will look back and see that like clockwork for the first year of your and your sibling's lives I had photographs taken as newborns, 3 months old, 6 months old, 9 months old, and 1 year old.

Well, you turned 6 months old on a great day - your parents' 12th wedding anniversary. Then the weeks that followed were sheer madness in our world - I started a new position with my job, had surgery, your Grandmother had surgery, the list goes on . . . A month later, when you turned 7 months old, I thought we should take your pictures.

Saturday morning we had an appointment, but after waiting 45 minutes, I decided to reschedule - so you spent the day at the zoo for the first time.
We went again this morning and immediately started our session - and you immediately decided that I was not going to put you down! The basket was a no, the bathtub was a no, but you did have 2 minutes of happiness sprawled out naked (with your diaper on of course) on blue satin! Haha

Maybe I will get the pictures, maybe I won't . . . there's something to be said for being different from your siblings, and you have been proving that every day since you were born . . . So we may as well continue the trend . . . I think going for 8 month Easter pics sounds like a fun new option :)

I love you my sweet little bubs . . . And you have to know I mean it . . . Because you didn't let me put your down for photos or for another 8 hours of our day following it . . . 


Love, 

Mom

No comments: