Sunday, April 26, 2015

Evan's 4th Birthday Party

We had a great time celebrating Evan turning 4 yesterday!  A few friends and family and LOTS of activity at Circus World made for a great day!  As always, Grandpa was the official photographer and got lots of great pictures.

MOMS - what make every birthday party in the history of birthday parties happen!
 Uncle Eric - one of his favorite people
 Hudson spent most of the party with his Grandmas or in his carrier on the front of me sleeping.
 The Birthday Boy
 Our wonderful neighbors
 This year it was all about Thomas and Friends

 His sisters were by his side helping


 His BFF Gavin's family - one of my favorite families!
These 3 kiddos had a wonderful time celebrating all day (seriously - it was a 5 hour party!)


Not sure how my baby boy is already turning 4 . . . now I have to go squeeze my other baby boy and tell him he's not allowed to have a birthday this year . . . he must stay a baby forever!

No comments: