Thursday, November 10, 2016

Loving the Fall Weather

Halloween was a blast - Big H had his first trip around the neighborhood.
And there was pumpkin carving and painting at the last minute - it was too hot last week to have a pumpkin out!
We also had a little celebration for our first baby who turned 12 on Halloween!
And it's been a fun kind of busy ever since . . . the holiday madness has definitely begun . . . But mostly we are loving the fall weather. 
I met up with Sam on her field trip for lunch.
Jay and Evan did a STEM night at school 
The girls and I made food bags with or Girl Scout troop - 20,000 bags for StopHunger Now!!
And to wrap up a busy week we grabbed some root beer floats at Swaney Swifts!

And as if I am not far behind enough on life, it's Thursday, and I started that post Sunday! Now I can play catch up on this week :)

No comments: