Friday, April 6, 2018

Photos of March

We started Spring Break with a fun stop at Uncle Jason’s resort! Fun was had by all the cousins in the water park!

Then we kept the fun going with 3 day trips to an arcade, an indoor play place, and a day on Navy Pier at the Chicago Children’s Museum.


We finished the week with the Celebration of Life - and it was perfect. 


Spring is the season of rebirth and renewal - and I feel it this year. I just received these photos today - they are from the photographer who spent the day at the house on March 7th capturing my beautiful best friend’s last day on earth. These photos are my life - it started with the 3 of us, and while I would give anything to have it be the 4 of us, I can’t. But I can be grateful for this - these photos - we have had each other’s backs for 17+ years, and that bond is as strong as ever.


No comments: