Tuesday, October 27, 2020

My Little People and a Recharge

 Some people would think it’s crazy - but it’s my happy place - driving my truck through insane mountain passes with all 4 of my favorite little humans, blaring and jamming a solid mix of music. To be fair, I save the actually insane passes for when Jay is driving and I’m just a passenger.

But this weekend trip to Grand Junction and Denver was what I needed. 72 hours - 700 miles - 4 of the greatest road trip buddies ever - off scheduled time with the love of my life - a $320 tow bill because of bff’s - a trip to IKEA - and driving 35mph through a snowstorm coming home over the pass.  

In the madness I find peace . . . and this photo is my purpose and calm in life . . . Blue Mesa . . . planning next summer’s camping trip . . . because 4 kids and a St Bernard camping are the level of crazy that bring that calm 😎



No comments: