Thursday, April 29, 2010

Finally a Post

Marlie loves splashing in puddles . . . Samantha loves sitting in them

Hanging with Uncle Eric

Clearly I have been lacking in the blog post area in the last 10 days!! I don't know that I really have a reason other than I have just been doing other things :)

I have been getting my business up and going and holding and scheduling appointments - as well as going out during the days the girls are in school to market around town.

Then Mom and Eric came to visit for 4 days - which was awesome!

I have also been tying my stomach in knots about our house in Knoxville. It is one of those things that no matter how much you tell yourself not to worry, because there's nothing you can do anyway, you will still worry!!!! Let me ask you - if in addition to all of your normal bills one person in your 2 income family lost a paycheck and not only were you paying a mortgage but you were paying rent on a home as well, how long could you hold out?!?!? Wells Fargo and I will be having a little chat if we don't have a contract at the end of May . . . . you know how you can put student loans in forbearance?? I wonder if you can do that with a mortgage?!? hahaha

And we've just been enjoying time as a family. Sam is home from school today because we took a trip to the doc yesterday for yet another ear infection and a respiratory infection. No worries - Marlie with the immune system of steel is just fine!!

We're also super excited that my Grandpa Frank will be swinging through town tomorrow!!! And then of course, only a few more weeks til family vacation at the beach!!! Ahhhh . . .

No comments: