Monday, May 3, 2010

Our Boring Life

Close Up Shots!


Their favorite activity - reading (they did not get this from their parents)


I guess I haven't posted many pictures and/or stories lately because things have gotten a little boring around here . . . AND I LIKE IT!!! Don't get me wrong, 6 weeks of what some would deem normal is starting to wear on me - but right about the time I feel like we need to bust out of here, it will be time to go to the beach :)

Anyway, this weekend consisted of me doing a party and prepping for an event tomorrow, avoiding tornadoes and flooding, and just hanging out around the house :)

Samantha is recovering from a double ear infection and respiratory viral something that she lovingly shared with me in the form of a viral infection and bronchitis - so we weren't up for doing too much!

1 comment:

Tina. said...

I'm glad you didn't have trouble with the flooding. It's so bad!