Monday, April 19, 2010

Not Me Monday



I love MckMama's blog . . . her link is in my blogroll. Anyone who can seem as laid back and mindful with four children as she does, is at least someone whose thoughts are worth reading. And she actually survives and enjoys living in Minnesota . . . that alone makes her interesting to me :)

So for the "Not Me" Monday you're supposed to confess those things that you would be embarassed about otherwise . . . and you can say "Not Me!"

I don't have anything very current, but I do have one of my most embarassing truths . . .

It did not take me 27 years and 2 children to realize that the characters in Winnie the Pooh, Kanga and Roo, actually pushed together spell Kangaroo, since that's what they are. Nope - not me with 2 college degrees . . . .

No comments: