Monday, July 12, 2010

Thank Goodness for Camera Phones!



Looking back through my memory card on my phone, I have some of the best pics ever on my phone. This weekend was no exception . . . I forgot to grab our camera, but got some great pics of the girls downtown at the market. And a bonus . . . it was the first Saturday Jayson was able to go with us . . . and lucky for him it happened to be the Saturday of the a BBQ competition :) So we walked around for quite a while waiting for the vendors to open up so he could grab lunch (I don't do BBQ - apparently neither does Marlie - but Samantha was a huge fan too!).

***ONLY FOR PARENTS****

Like someone is not going to read the next part just because I put that line there!??! But we had big news yesterday in our home - Samantha went pee pee in the potty for the first time!!!! She also cracked her lip open for the 2nd time, but that was not nearly as exciting or fun :)

No comments: