Thursday, January 13, 2011

24 Weeks

I went to my new doc today for my 6 month checkup! I really like her . . . which is a relief!! Everything is going great and the heartbeat was strong! I go next week for my follow up in Nashville to make sure that the cysts are gone from the brain . . . that will be an even bigger relief!

I thought I would do a little breakdown of where I'm at right now . . . sorry, I'm totally not into the belly shot thing . . . so there will be no pics . . . but trust me, I have one! ha!

  • Total Weight Gain/Loss: 16 lbs - so right on track!
  • Maternity Clothes: I don't understand how people don't go full out with their maternity clothes - I have been wearing mine since Week 8!
  • Best Moment this week: There were lots of fun ones - I would say getting baby's first pair of Robeez - they look like fisherman sandals!
  • Gender: All Boy . . . and no name
  • Movement: He seems really low right now . . . I have to be honest, I feel like I am getting kicked in the crotch more than the stomach! But Jayson actually got to feel it this week when he did kick me in the stomach :)
  • Food Craving:Rye bread . . . most especially toasted . . . and even better with over easy eggs!
  • What I miss: Beer - I am not going to lie . . . I do miss it . . .
  • Sleep: While I definitely am ready for sleep by the end of the day - a few hours into the night, I'm up and it takes a long time to get back to sleep!!
  • What I am looking forward to: Meeting our little boy and giving him a name!

1 comment:

Wiz said...

Glad everythign is going well! Boy stuff can be fun too :)