Friday, April 22, 2011

An Easter Party and Baby Notes

Unfortunately the girls' Easter Egg Hunt got rained out this morning . . . but of course the sun was out by 11am! So we decided to go with plan B and move the party inside with some friends. Some Easter tatoos, sticker fun, cookie decorating, destruction of a playroom, and our own little egg hunt with our friends made for a fabulous party!


Cookie Decorating

Heading to the backyard for an egg hunt
Grabbing eggs!!

Trying our best to get a group shot

We are really so fortunate to have made such great friends here!!! I don't know what we would do without them. And nice busy mornings like today make the girls smile . . . and help to take my mind off what seems like will be the longest week of my life waiting for this boy!!


Speaking of the baby . . . I had my last doctor's appointment yesterday. Next time I see the doc will be 10am next Friday for a little birthday party! I am gonna go ahead and call the weight gain total at done since I don't plan to keep counting this last week - so we are going to finish with 43lbs . . . better than the 60lbs and 90lbs with the girls, so I'll take it! I am in a good bit of pain now with contractions - but alas, no dilation, so I just have to hang in there. And of course, everything is completely ready for the baby . . . but alas, we still have no name . . . so I guess we will just see what comes to us! :)

1 comment:

Wiz said...

Hold up....this Friday...the 29th? Time sure has flown by! Cant wait to see pictures and here what you decide to name him!