Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pregnant Dreams

I don't know about other people but when I'm pregnant I tend to have very vivid dreams. I woke up this morning and remembered almost my entire dream . . . funny thing was it wasn't really a dream - it was more of a flashback. The entire thing consisted of memories from my more youthful days . . . specifically those when Jayson and I had first met . . . It was funny to be asleep thinking about these days . . .
But to wake up very much in the reality of these days . . . .

I know for certain the "me" in the first picture would have never in a million years guessed that she would've become the "me" in the second . . . I am so glad you don't really know everything at 20 years old . . . but maybe a little insight would've been nice to prevent that first girl from getting the tattoo, while small, still visible, on the second girl :)

No comments: