Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oh These Three

I love these three kids more than words. I love each of them in their own way because they are all so very diiferent and it amazes me.
This one is becoming fiercely independent - as if it were possible for her to be more so (she's the one in the red bathing suit - the blue one is her new BFF Helen). She loves making new friends and always gravitates toward the older kids if there are some around! Today at the splash pad she was running with the 10 year olds! I cannot believe she is going to be 5 on Saturday . . . but that's another post.
This one marches to the beat of her own drum! I mean, why wouldn't you put on your coverup to dry off and then go back into the water?!? She is very much her own person and I think she will always ensure that she stays out of her sister's shadow by being so unique :)
And this one is learning how to make adorable noises and all the adorable faces that go along with that. I can't wait to see what type of personality he develops . . . but if I had to guess, I would say that he will be like his Daddy . . . a good man with all the patience and laid back attitude it takes to live with the 3 females in this house!

No comments: