Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Oh Yeah!

This boy and I ventured out to storytime at the library today . . . He was wearing some pretty awesome pirate underwear . . . And he kept them dry!!! Woot woot!

I am officially claiming the Crandall house diaper free!!!!!!!!!

Now I am not saying we are fully potty trained - we have conquered #1 on the potty and staying dry at naptime. We still need to do nighttime, but Evan is waking up more and more dry in the morning - so he is getting there. With no diaper or pull up its only a matter of time, and considering he sleeps a full 13 hours, it's pretty impressive where he is at. And we are still working on #2 - but he is pretty predictable on that, so it will come. And as far as #2 accidents go, when you have cloth diapered, it's really not that big of a deal.

I am thinking the next task will be using the toilet standing - but I am holding off on that for a bit - at least until he is a little taller.

It's definitely been a different experience training a boy - but we have made it through these first stages, with minimal issues (and by issues I mean not aiming fully down resulting in an outfit change for both Evan and me!).

I am very proud of our little boy!! And I am pleasantly surprised by the language and words that are all of a sudden coming out of his mouth. I think this potty business is causing him to catapult into toddlerhood with force :)

1 comment:

Tina. said...

So is Evan getting M&Ms?