Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Black Crowes

As a belated anniversary present I found tickets to the Black Crowes at the Ryman that someone was selling for face value - which is unheard of because most people were selling them for 3 times that!

So last night Jay and I got to go relive our youth for a night. We had dinner and drinks on a patio, played darts at a bar, and then went to the show. It was so incredibly awesome - the show and being young again for a night! And I about peed my pants because Peter Frampton showed up on stage!!!!!!! I never thought we would see him live - it was amazing.

But no matter how much you try to make a night last, you will still eventually have to wake up to reality . . . Which in our house begins at 6am!

It was definitely a night to remember . . . A perfect way to celebrate 10 years of marriage. Maybe we will make it to another show before our 20 year anniversary! This was the first show in 7 years . . . But totally worth the wait!





No comments: