Saturday, January 11, 2014

And Baby Makes 6

Because the newest little Crandall will join our family in August!
The girls were overjoyed at the news and Evan is convinced it's a puppy! Ha!

I saw the wonderful heartbeat and everything developing as it should - so I have now exhaled a little. And my extreme level of exhaustion and constant desire to vomit tell me that we are definitely developing a healthy baby! I seriously wonder if I blocked this phase out so much or if I actually managed a bar or sat in board meetings feeling like this?!?!? 

We will find out in March if we will be evening out the gender scale with another boy . . . But mostly I have a sense of overwhelming calm and peace knowing this is our last baby - there won't be any wonder or question, that is calming . . . 

No comments: