Friday, May 27, 2016

The Last Day of School

I am not sure how we made it to the end of May already - but here we are! I love to look back at pictures . . . but sometimes, on days like today, it gets a little sad. There's a girl in the pictures below that was a baby, and she made me a Mom, and now in less than 2 weeks she will be 10!!! How is that possible if I am still 24?!?

It was a great last day and we had a blast kicking off summer!! We started with pictures before school . . . Bless these children for happily grabbing their signs and posing - not a single one argues . . . YET!!

It's all happiness and smiles until I see how much they've grown!!!
And then I took the downward spiral of collage making and comparing pictures!
After I dried my tears I made everyone a fun treat for after school. Yes, there are 6 there, I have our 3 adopted kiddos and Kareen and I were swapping kids all day back and forth!
First up for fun was Evan and Jameson - we also had Hudson. We picked Evan up from his last day of preschool . . . 
Then we headed for ice cream and the park - those activities with 3 boys . . . let's just say there are no photos!

Then it was Sam and Addison to glow golf! Everyone wanted to have a special activity once Grace and Marlie headed to a party.
We ended the day with 4 kiddos - 3 of our own and Sam's BFF Addison and Marlie spent the night with Grace. 

It was a day and a half - but we are excited to start summer!!!! Beach days cannot get here soon enough . . . 

No comments: